Tom Hanks has long been considered one of America’s favorite actors, so it should come as no surprise that he continues to live up to the reputation. The Sully star crashed a wedding photo shoot in Central Park Sunday, pausing mid-jog to congratulate the couple.
After shaking the groom’s hand, kissing the bride’s hand and posing for some pictures, Hanks even offered to preside over the ceremony, according to The Huffington Post. “He asked if they needed a wedding officiant, because he is an ordained minister,” photographer Meg Miller said.
He then posted a selfie with the pair on his Instagram, writing, “Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx.”
Read more at HuffingtonPost.com.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate