Tom Hanks has long been considered one of America’s favorite actors, so it should come as no surprise that he continues to live up to the reputation. The Sully star crashed a wedding photo shoot in Central Park Sunday, pausing mid-jog to congratulate the couple.
After shaking the groom’s hand, kissing the bride’s hand and posing for some pictures, Hanks even offered to preside over the ceremony, according to The Huffington Post. “He asked if they needed a wedding officiant, because he is an ordained minister,” photographer Meg Miller said.
He then posted a selfie with the pair on his Instagram, writing, “Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx.”
Read more at HuffingtonPost.com.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy