Despite verbally dedicating a whole night to the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie during one of her concerts at Madison Square Garden last week, Adele would very much like you to know that she couldn’t care less about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s marital status.
The queen of post-breakup tunes took to another concert stage during a subsequent show to air her grievances with the insinuation that she was at all invested in Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s divorce.
“I don’t care they broke up. I couldn’t give a f—king s—t,” the 10-time Grammy winner said. “They’re making out like I was heartbroken, like ‘Oh my God,’ I don’t care. I wish them both the best, but I don’t care. And, to be honest, I don’t think they really care about what you lot say. I think it’s ridiculous, with what’s going on in the world, that’s front-page news? I mean, who’d have thought? It’s sick.”
Watch Adele address this in the video below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was