Despite verbally dedicating a whole night to the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie during one of her concerts at Madison Square Garden last week, Adele would very much like you to know that she couldn’t care less about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s marital status.
The queen of post-breakup tunes took to another concert stage during a subsequent show to air her grievances with the insinuation that she was at all invested in Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s divorce.
“I don’t care they broke up. I couldn’t give a f—king s—t,” the 10-time Grammy winner said. “They’re making out like I was heartbroken, like ‘Oh my God,’ I don’t care. I wish them both the best, but I don’t care. And, to be honest, I don’t think they really care about what you lot say. I think it’s ridiculous, with what’s going on in the world, that’s front-page news? I mean, who’d have thought? It’s sick.”
Watch Adele address this in the video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org