It looks like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte are still open to the idea of another reunion on the big or small screen.
In an interview with the Press Association, Sarah Jessica Parker said that the ladies of Sex and the City haven’t ruled out the possibility of reprising their beloved characters, citing that there’s “always a possibility, definitely” that we’ll be seeing Carrie Bradshaw again.
“I don’t think any of us have said no,” the Divorce star said. “I don’t know whether it’s a series or the movie. I think that remains an open question and discussion that will continue until it’s been resolved.”
The SATC actresses last reunited for the second movie in their franchise in 2012; actress Kim Cattrall (you might know her better as Samantha Jones) had commented earlier this year that another SATC movie “could be fun.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022