It looks like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte are still open to the idea of another reunion on the big or small screen.
In an interview with the Press Association, Sarah Jessica Parker said that the ladies of Sex and the City haven’t ruled out the possibility of reprising their beloved characters, citing that there’s “always a possibility, definitely” that we’ll be seeing Carrie Bradshaw again.
“I don’t think any of us have said no,” the Divorce star said. “I don’t know whether it’s a series or the movie. I think that remains an open question and discussion that will continue until it’s been resolved.”
The SATC actresses last reunited for the second movie in their franchise in 2012; actress Kim Cattrall (you might know her better as Samantha Jones) had commented earlier this year that another SATC movie “could be fun.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow