It looks like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte are still open to the idea of another reunion on the big or small screen.
In an interview with the Press Association, Sarah Jessica Parker said that the ladies of Sex and the City haven’t ruled out the possibility of reprising their beloved characters, citing that there’s “always a possibility, definitely” that we’ll be seeing Carrie Bradshaw again.
“I don’t think any of us have said no,” the Divorce star said. “I don’t know whether it’s a series or the movie. I think that remains an open question and discussion that will continue until it’s been resolved.”
The SATC actresses last reunited for the second movie in their franchise in 2012; actress Kim Cattrall (you might know her better as Samantha Jones) had commented earlier this year that another SATC movie “could be fun.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization