It looks like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte are still open to the idea of another reunion on the big or small screen.
In an interview with the Press Association, Sarah Jessica Parker said that the ladies of Sex and the City haven’t ruled out the possibility of reprising their beloved characters, citing that there’s “always a possibility, definitely” that we’ll be seeing Carrie Bradshaw again.
“I don’t think any of us have said no,” the Divorce star said. “I don’t know whether it’s a series or the movie. I think that remains an open question and discussion that will continue until it’s been resolved.”
The SATC actresses last reunited for the second movie in their franchise in 2012; actress Kim Cattrall (you might know her better as Samantha Jones) had commented earlier this year that another SATC movie “could be fun.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time