Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, arrived in Canada with their two children, 3-year-old Prince George and 1-year-old Princess Charlotte, for an eight-day tour of the country on September 24th. This is their first overseas trip together since Charlotte was born.
Thousands gathered to welcome the couple in Victoria, British Columbia, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who said, “I know you’ve visited Canada before. But as any parent who has traveled with children knows, it’s a different experience when you bring your whole family with you. I want to commend you — and thank you — for introducing our part of the world to Prince George and Princess Charlotte.”
The family stayed in Canada until Oct. 1. Their itinerary includes a visit to the Immigration Services Society, the Great Bear Rainforest and a canoeing-and-fishing trip.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up