In the wake of the 18th anniversary of the series premiere of Will & Grace, the cast of the groundbreaking NBC sitcom got together for a reunion Saturday.
After Debra Messing, Eric McCormack and Sean Hayes met up at the comedy show of former costar Megan Mullally and husband Nick Offerman, according to Us Weekly, the four all took to social media to seemingly tease a new project.
Messing shared a photo of the gathering along with a picture of her character captioned, “I feel like something BIG is going to happen tomorrow,” while McCormack posted one of himself holding a script with the description, “I used to be able to do this without glasses.”
Hayes and Mullally also got in on the action, sharing photos of themselves on set.
The group then seemed to hint at an I Love Lucy tribute, posting the same “Hot Food” graphic with various Lucy character names underneath.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time