Amy Schumer had her dream come true on Sunday.
The comedian was hanging out at a New York Mets game with her father, Gordon Schumer, and boyfriend, Ben Hanisch, when the Kiss Cam landed on her. At first, she gave her dad a sweet kiss on the cheek, but when the Kiss Cam lingered, Schumer just went for it. She stripped off her baseball hat and sunglasses and started a full make-out session with Hanisch right next to her dad. She and Hanisch hammed it up for the camera, even waving at the camera when she was done kissing her boyfriend.
She later posted the video to Instagram saying, “I have always wanted to be on the kiss cam!”
Schumer wasn’t the only celebrity having fun at the Mets game on Sunday. She posted a photo of her “#dreamday” at the Queens, New York stadium with Jerry Seinfeld, Jessica Seinfeld, Matthew Broderick, and Jonah Hill. Almost enough to make you a Mets fan.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve