After a summer of touring and hanging out with Rihanna, Drake has finally released his new short film, Please Forgive Me. Inspired by his album Views, the project is co-directed by Drake and Anthony Mandler, and features a musical score by Noah “40” Shebib.
The 29-year-old rapper began teasing the 21-minute visual in August with some mysterious posts on Instagram, including a close-up shot of the hands and face of a woman that looked like Rih herself.
The film — which was officially released via Apple Music early Monday morning — stars Belgian model Fanny Neguesha opposite Drizzy with additional appearances by Popcaan, Soni Chidiebere and Kyla Reid.
Watch the preview below.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working