After a summer of touring and hanging out with Rihanna, Drake has finally released his new short film, Please Forgive Me. Inspired by his album Views, the project is co-directed by Drake and Anthony Mandler, and features a musical score by Noah “40” Shebib.
The 29-year-old rapper began teasing the 21-minute visual in August with some mysterious posts on Instagram, including a close-up shot of the hands and face of a woman that looked like Rih herself.
The film — which was officially released via Apple Music early Monday morning — stars Belgian model Fanny Neguesha opposite Drizzy with additional appearances by Popcaan, Soni Chidiebere and Kyla Reid.
Watch the preview below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate