Even though it’s been 12 years since Friends has been off the air, the cast’s knowledge of the show hasn’t diminished, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox reunited to demonstrate their extensive command of Friends trivia.
While appearing on Celebrity Name Game, Kudrow and Cox played a bonus round with Friends-themed questions where Cox had to create clues for Kudrow to guess the answers.
As expected, “Phoebe” and “Monica” flawlessly handled all the topics with almost no hesitation. Clues ranged from “You sang a song about it” (Smelly Cat) to “I was married to him” (Chandler Bing).
You can watch Phoebe and Monica ace the bonus round in the clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve