Sheeran dropped 12 bags of clothing to St. Elizabeth Hospice shop in his hometown of Framlingham, Suffolk, in Eastern England. The haul includes shoes, shirts and a John Varvatos leather jacket.
Most of the clothes have been on sale in the shop since Sept. 24, but a handful of items are also available on eBay, including his 2013 Grammys suit, a black checked two-piece that stood at $252 on Monday, with the auction ending on Oct.4.
This is the second time Sheeran has donated to the shop, with the last sale providing St Elizabeth Hospice with thousands of dollars, ITV reports.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow