Sheeran dropped 12 bags of clothing to St. Elizabeth Hospice shop in his hometown of Framlingham, Suffolk, in Eastern England. The haul includes shoes, shirts and a John Varvatos leather jacket.
Most of the clothes have been on sale in the shop since Sept. 24, but a handful of items are also available on eBay, including his 2013 Grammys suit, a black checked two-piece that stood at $252 on Monday, with the auction ending on Oct.4.
This is the second time Sheeran has donated to the shop, with the last sale providing St Elizabeth Hospice with thousands of dollars, ITV reports.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World