Sheeran dropped 12 bags of clothing to St. Elizabeth Hospice shop in his hometown of Framlingham, Suffolk, in Eastern England. The haul includes shoes, shirts and a John Varvatos leather jacket.
Most of the clothes have been on sale in the shop since Sept. 24, but a handful of items are also available on eBay, including his 2013 Grammys suit, a black checked two-piece that stood at $252 on Monday, with the auction ending on Oct.4.
This is the second time Sheeran has donated to the shop, with the last sale providing St Elizabeth Hospice with thousands of dollars, ITV reports.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science