Sheeran dropped 12 bags of clothing to St. Elizabeth Hospice shop in his hometown of Framlingham, Suffolk, in Eastern England. The haul includes shoes, shirts and a John Varvatos leather jacket.
Most of the clothes have been on sale in the shop since Sept. 24, but a handful of items are also available on eBay, including his 2013 Grammys suit, a black checked two-piece that stood at $252 on Monday, with the auction ending on Oct.4.
This is the second time Sheeran has donated to the shop, with the last sale providing St Elizabeth Hospice with thousands of dollars, ITV reports.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears