A toddler accidentally shot a 12-year-old in Donelson, Tenn. on Sunday morning
Police said the 12-year-old child was accidentally shot in the leg and taken to Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital with non life-threatening injuries, The Tennessean reported.
Nashville police did not immediately respond to request for comment.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Mahita Gajanan at firstname.lastname@example.org