A toddler accidentally shot a 12-year-old in Donelson, Tenn. on Sunday morning
Police said the 12-year-old child was accidentally shot in the leg and taken to Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital with non life-threatening injuries, The Tennessean reported.
Nashville police did not immediately respond to request for comment.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science