A toddler accidentally shot a 12-year-old in Donelson, Tenn. on Sunday morning
Police said the 12-year-old child was accidentally shot in the leg and taken to Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital with non life-threatening injuries, The Tennessean reported.
Nashville police did not immediately respond to request for comment.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving