When former President George W. Bush needed a group photo taken on Saturday, he did the obvious thing and asked President Barack Obama to do the honors.
In a video from the opening of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture on Saturday, Bush appears to attempt to take a selfie with a few people at the ceremony.
Unsuccessful, he instead leaned over and tapped on Obama, who appeared happy to step in and help.
U.S. presidents—they’re just like us.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This