Doing your civic duty has never been easier, thanks to a seriously millennial move from Snapchat that will help users register to vote within the app itself.
The social media giant partnered with voter registration app TurboVote to help make voter registration a cinch for their users. The process is easy — TurboVote videos are located in the Stories and Discover pages of their app and feature celebrities ranging from Jimmy Fallon to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson that instruct you to swipe up to access the registration page.
TurboVote, a non-profit, states that no personal information you enter is sold or released in any way.
The TurboVote partnership will be active until October 7.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was