Daniel Radcliffe isn’t sure who he would play on Game of Thrones, just that he would love to be killed off the HBO drama. But when it comes to Disney movies, the Harry Potter star has a more concrete idea of the role he would want in a live-action remake of one of the animated films.
During a recent interview with Digital Spy, Radcliffe revealed that his first choice would be a supporting character from 1997’s Hercules. “If they did an adaptation of Hercules, the Disney movie — that’s my favourite Disney movie — I would have a go at either Panic or Pain, the two little demons that run around Hades,” he said. “I don’t know what other actor I would pick but me and another actor can form a little double team and do that.”
After Digital Spy suggested Elijah Wood as an option to play his counterpart, the 27-year-old actor agreed that was a fine idea. “Yes — he could play that with me,” he said. “That would be fun…I don’t think I’m Disney prince material.”
Read more at DigitalSpy.com.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer