Daniel Radcliffe isn’t sure who he would play on Game of Thrones, just that he would love to be killed off the HBO drama. But when it comes to Disney movies, the Harry Potter star has a more concrete idea of the role he would want in a live-action remake of one of the animated films.
During a recent interview with Digital Spy, Radcliffe revealed that his first choice would be a supporting character from 1997’s Hercules. “If they did an adaptation of Hercules, the Disney movie — that’s my favourite Disney movie — I would have a go at either Panic or Pain, the two little demons that run around Hades,” he said. “I don’t know what other actor I would pick but me and another actor can form a little double team and do that.”
After Digital Spy suggested Elijah Wood as an option to play his counterpart, the 27-year-old actor agreed that was a fine idea. “Yes — he could play that with me,” he said. “That would be fun…I don’t think I’m Disney prince material.”
Read more at DigitalSpy.com.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This