Lucas, Lauren, Leith, Lindsay and Logan Curtis live, go to school and work together— they’re quintuplets from Michigan who all have jobs at the same McDonald’s.
According to Mlive.com, customers usually don’t realize that the non-identical siblings are related. Leith, Logan and Lucas work in the kitchen, Lauren works at the counter and drive-thru and Lindsey works in the lobby.
“We call it McCurtis,” the quintuplets’ mom joked of the name of the fast-food joint. The teens seem to like it. “It’s cool that I can rely on my siblings to get our work done and collaborate with them at work,” Lucas said.
And there’s another benefit to having five members of the same family work together: They all carpool and take turns paying for gas.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.