The Red Hot Chili Peppers have just announced the concert dates for their upcoming 2017 North American Getaway tour.
The 24-stop tour starts in San Antonio, Texas on January 5th and will travel throughout the U.S. and Canada before ending its run on March 18th in Vancouver. Tickets go on sale on September 23rd, but members of the Red Hot Chili Peppers fan club will be able to do pre-sale on September 21st.
The tour comes as a part of the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ latest album, The Getaway and will feature Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue as the opening act for the entire North American tour; the band’s former drummer, Jack Irons will also open for them during the January dates.
The band is offering an incentive for fans: every ticket for a concert gets the purchaser either a digital or physical copy of The Getaway.
See the full list of tour dates below.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Tour Dates
January 5 – San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center
January 7 – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
January 8 – Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Arena
January 10 – New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center
January 12 – Memphis, TN @ Fed Ex Forum
January 14 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
January 15 – Wichita, KS @ In Trust Arena
January 18 – St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
January 20 – Lincoln, NE @ Pinnacle Bank Arena
January 21 – Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center
February 2 – Detroit, MI @ Joe Louis Arena
February 4 – Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center
February 7 – Boston, MA @ TD Garden
February 10 – Buffalo, NY @ First Niagara Center
February 12 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Arena
February 15 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
March 2 – Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
March 4 – Glendale, AZ @ Gila River Arena
March 5 – San Diego, CA @ Valley View Casino Center
March 7 – Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
March 12 – Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
March 15 – Portland, OR @ Moda Center at Rose Quarter
March 17 – Seattle, WA @ Key Arena
March 18 – Vancouver, BC @ Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement