Usain Bolt has always admitted his disdain for training. So who’s the person he singles out for inspiring him over the past year, who may have played a role in Bolt winning three more gold medals—and thrilling the world—during last month’s Rio Olympics?
Kevin Hart, naturally.
Yes, Bolt insists that the diminutive comedian helps drive him. “He works out so much,” Bolt says. “No matter what time, if he has to go on set, he gets up early and gets an hour in, or whatever time he trains for. And then he gets to work. You know what I mean? It motivates me. Cause I’m like, I’m an athlete, and he’s not. And he works so hard. He motivates me to want to do better.”
On behalf of all sports fans who enjoy watching Bolt break barriers: thanks, Kevin, for being a fitness fiend.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time