Warning: This post contains spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Although the events of The Force Awakens led viewers to believe that Princess Leia (now General Organa) and Han Solo broke up because of their son Ben’s decision to turn to the dark side and become Kylo Ren, Carrie Fisher — who plays Leia in the space fantasy saga — has a different opinion on the matter.
During a recent interview at the Saskatoon Comic & Entertainment Expo, the 59-year-old actress revealed the real reason everyone’s favorite Star Wars romance came to an end. “He smuggled way too much,” she said. “And girls, I know you don’t want your husband smuggling, do you? Hanging out with the hairy guy [Chewbacca] too often. I think there are a lot of problems with that. He wouldn’t take me on the hyperspace thing enough… [that’s a] euphemism.”
Watch the clip below.
[h/t Jedi News]
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now