Warning: This post contains spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Although the events of The Force Awakens led viewers to believe that Princess Leia (now General Organa) and Han Solo broke up because of their son Ben’s decision to turn to the dark side and become Kylo Ren, Carrie Fisher — who plays Leia in the space fantasy saga — has a different opinion on the matter.
During a recent interview at the Saskatoon Comic & Entertainment Expo, the 59-year-old actress revealed the real reason everyone’s favorite Star Wars romance came to an end. “He smuggled way too much,” she said. “And girls, I know you don’t want your husband smuggling, do you? Hanging out with the hairy guy [Chewbacca] too often. I think there are a lot of problems with that. He wouldn’t take me on the hyperspace thing enough… [that’s a] euphemism.”
Watch the clip below.
[h/t Jedi News]
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022