Adults rejoiced a year ago when McDonald’s launched all-day breakfast. Now kids have their own reason to celebrate: the fast-food company is testing a breakfast Happy Meal.
Starting Monday, the morning Happy Meals will be tested in 73 locations around Tulsa, Okla., USA Today reports. Kids can pick between two McGriddles, or a new Egg & Cheese McMuffin that comes without Canadian bacon, as well as apple slices or yogurt on the side.
If the new Happy Meals are well-received, they could be available nationally next year. “Since the launch of all-day breakfast, more of our customers have been reaching out to us and asking us for these choices for their kids in the Happy Meals,” said Pam Williams, a director of innovation at McDonald’s USA.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy