Adults rejoiced a year ago when McDonald’s launched all-day breakfast. Now kids have their own reason to celebrate: the fast-food company is testing a breakfast Happy Meal.
Starting Monday, the morning Happy Meals will be tested in 73 locations around Tulsa, Okla., USA Today reports. Kids can pick between two McGriddles, or a new Egg & Cheese McMuffin that comes without Canadian bacon, as well as apple slices or yogurt on the side.
If the new Happy Meals are well-received, they could be available nationally next year. “Since the launch of all-day breakfast, more of our customers have been reaching out to us and asking us for these choices for their kids in the Happy Meals,” said Pam Williams, a director of innovation at McDonald’s USA.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow