Seeing the plus side, however, Norwegian Airlines created an advertisement for cheap flights, capitalizing on Brad Pitt’s new single status. The company released the ad for significantly discounted flights from Oslo in Norway, to Los Angeles, where Pitt is based. “Brad is single,” one version of the ad read. Another took the form of a dating ad, announcing that a newly single LA actor was seeking a partner with a “GSOH” (good sense of humor).
Recently, Norwegian Air’s chief commercial officer promised that once a new fleet of aircrafts are ready in 2017, the public will see trans-Atlantic flights with $69 fares.
See the ads below.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time