Seeing the plus side, however, Norwegian Airlines created an advertisement for cheap flights, capitalizing on Brad Pitt’s new single status. The company released the ad for significantly discounted flights from Oslo in Norway, to Los Angeles, where Pitt is based. “Brad is single,” one version of the ad read. Another took the form of a dating ad, announcing that a newly single LA actor was seeking a partner with a “GSOH” (good sense of humor).
Recently, Norwegian Air’s chief commercial officer promised that once a new fleet of aircrafts are ready in 2017, the public will see trans-Atlantic flights with $69 fares.
See the ads below.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time