“I never publicly talk bad about people,” she told Wonderland. “I still don’t feel like I have. I’m being honest. I’m a fan. I like her music. There was no shade.”
Previously, the Swift disagreement regarding Kanye’s mention of the singer in his songs was discussed extensively in an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Kim then released footage of West seemingly speaking with Swift about the song, “Famous” (you can read the full transcript of the clips here.)
In Wonderland, the reality star goes on to reveal that she received messages from the 1989 singer’s friends, according to E! News.
“Girls in her squad hit me up on text,” Kardashian West revealed, but declined to list names. “I’m not petty.”
Another day, another development in this neverending story.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022