“I never publicly talk bad about people,” she told Wonderland. “I still don’t feel like I have. I’m being honest. I’m a fan. I like her music. There was no shade.”
Previously, the Swift disagreement regarding Kanye’s mention of the singer in his songs was discussed extensively in an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Kim then released footage of West seemingly speaking with Swift about the song, “Famous” (you can read the full transcript of the clips here.)
In Wonderland, the reality star goes on to reveal that she received messages from the 1989 singer’s friends, according to E! News.
“Girls in her squad hit me up on text,” Kardashian West revealed, but declined to list names. “I’m not petty.”
Another day, another development in this neverending story.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate