“I never publicly talk bad about people,” she told Wonderland. “I still don’t feel like I have. I’m being honest. I’m a fan. I like her music. There was no shade.”
Previously, the Swift disagreement regarding Kanye’s mention of the singer in his songs was discussed extensively in an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Kim then released footage of West seemingly speaking with Swift about the song, “Famous” (you can read the full transcript of the clips here.)
In Wonderland, the reality star goes on to reveal that she received messages from the 1989 singer’s friends, according to E! News.
“Girls in her squad hit me up on text,” Kardashian West revealed, but declined to list names. “I’m not petty.”
Another day, another development in this neverending story.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time