Teyana Taylor’s steamy choreography and super-toned physique in Kanye West’s video for “Fade” was an instant hit with fans and probably inspired more gym memberships than American Ninja Warrior.
However, Taylor wants to make sure that everyone, even dance beginners, get their moment to rock it out like she did with her “Fade” routine by learning some of the iconic moves.
To demonstrate, she hosted her own version of a “Fade” boot camp with Allure, where she taught two ladies to pop, get down, and even Milly rock, all while offering lots of encouragement and suggestions like, “Make him wanna take you home!” and “Look back at that thing, girl!”
Watch Taylor’s “Fade” boot camp in its entirety below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement