For anyone who has needed more than one go-around to decide on the perfect caption for a photo, Instagram has finally come to the rescue. The picture-sharing app rolled out a drafts feature Tuesday, allowing users to save an edited photo at any point throughout the uploading process.
And using the new tool is easy. After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
While you can’t modify any of the changes you made to the photo itself the first time, this system is still a vast improvement to having to start from scratch.
Happy editing, Instagrammers.
[h/t Huffington Post]
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears