For anyone who has needed more than one go-around to decide on the perfect caption for a photo, Instagram has finally come to the rescue. The picture-sharing app rolled out a drafts feature Tuesday, allowing users to save an edited photo at any point throughout the uploading process.
And using the new tool is easy. After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
While you can’t modify any of the changes you made to the photo itself the first time, this system is still a vast improvement to having to start from scratch.
Happy editing, Instagrammers.
[h/t Huffington Post]
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time