For anyone who has needed more than one go-around to decide on the perfect caption for a photo, Instagram has finally come to the rescue. The picture-sharing app rolled out a drafts feature Tuesday, allowing users to save an edited photo at any point throughout the uploading process.
And using the new tool is easy. After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
While you can’t modify any of the changes you made to the photo itself the first time, this system is still a vast improvement to having to start from scratch.
Happy editing, Instagrammers.
[h/t Huffington Post]
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction