For anyone who has needed more than one go-around to decide on the perfect caption for a photo, Instagram has finally come to the rescue. The picture-sharing app rolled out a drafts feature Tuesday, allowing users to save an edited photo at any point throughout the uploading process.
And using the new tool is easy. After adding an effect, filter, caption or location to a photo, simply hit the back arrow at the top left of the screen to make the “Save Draft” or “Discard” screen appear. Once it’s saved, you can find your creation under the “Drafts” tab in “Library” by tapping the camera button at the bottom center.
While you can’t modify any of the changes you made to the photo itself the first time, this system is still a vast improvement to having to start from scratch.
Happy editing, Instagrammers.
[h/t Huffington Post]
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time