Priyanka Chopra got to do something she had never done before on Wednesday’s episode of The Tonight Show: bob for apples. Tasked with facing off against Jimmy Fallon, the Quantico star revealed that it was her first time playing the festive fall game.
“I just want to say, I’m not American, and I didn’t know about this until he told me,” she said, pointing to Fallon. “So he has an advantage.”
Nonetheless, she went on to crush the host in the contest, grabbing five apples to Fallon’s zero. “What a disaster,” he lamented.
Watch the full clip below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was