1. Losing weight is one thing your fitness wearable can’t help you do.
By Nsikan Akpan at PBS Newshour
2. To help children with communications disorders, use computers to diagnose them sooner.
By Larry Hardesty at MIT News
3. The next great intellectual revolution is coming — and it will demand fairer global economics.
By Robert J. Shiller in Project Syndicate
4. Microsoft wants to tackle cancer like it was a software bug.
By Sarah Knapton in the Telegraph
5. If every email cost a penny, would spam go away?
By Libby Coleman in Ozy
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement