The Democratic nominee chatted with the Funny or Die host about topics ranging from her daughter Chelsea’s friendship with Ivanka Trump to her outfit for the first presidential debate to what she plans to do if Donald Trump wins the election.
“I would stay in the United States,” Clinton said. “I would try to prevent him from destroying the United States.”
“So you’re going to lead the Civil War?,” Galifianakis joked.
Watch the full interview below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving