The Democratic nominee chatted with the Funny or Die host about topics ranging from her daughter Chelsea’s friendship with Ivanka Trump to her outfit for the first presidential debate to what she plans to do if Donald Trump wins the election.
“I would stay in the United States,” Clinton said. “I would try to prevent him from destroying the United States.”
“So you’re going to lead the Civil War?,” Galifianakis joked.
Watch the full interview below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List