First, there was cover art. Now, a title track featuring Daft Punk promises to increase the anticipation for the Weeknd’s new album Starboy.
The Canadian Grammy-winning artist, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, dropped his new single on Apple Music and Spotify along with a preorder of the album on iTunes. The song, released Wednesday, combines the 26-year-old singer’s soulful voice with the French electronic duo’s smooth beats and retro-influenced sound.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve