First, there was cover art. Now, a title track featuring Daft Punk promises to increase the anticipation for the Weeknd’s new album Starboy.
The Canadian Grammy-winning artist, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, dropped his new single on Apple Music and Spotify along with a preorder of the album on iTunes. The song, released Wednesday, combines the 26-year-old singer’s soulful voice with the French electronic duo’s smooth beats and retro-influenced sound.
With an expected release date of Nov. 25, fans will have to wait a couple of months for the full album. But for now, they can listen to Starboy here, and also enjoy Tesfaye’s new haircut.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction