First, there was cover art. Now, a title track featuring Daft Punk promises to increase the anticipation for the Weeknd’s new album Starboy.
The Canadian Grammy-winning artist, whose real name is Abel Tesfaye, dropped his new single on Apple Music and Spotify along with a preorder of the album on iTunes. The song, released Wednesday, combines the 26-year-old singer’s soulful voice with the French electronic duo’s smooth beats and retro-influenced sound.
With an expected release date of Nov. 25, fans will have to wait a couple of months for the full album. But for now, they can listen to Starboy here, and also enjoy Tesfaye’s new haircut.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now