Spring is in the air — at least in the southern hemisphere — and Google’s celebrating with the release of a new Doodle.
As fall weather hits the north, people in the southern hemisphere begin to unbutton their winter coats, store away the space heaters, and bring out the backyard barbecues to watch their gardens bloom.
“As the earth’s axis tilts closer to the sun and the days grow longer, plants, trees and buds come alive and “spring forth.” Here’s to fresh beginnings, new growth, and warmer days. Happy first day of spring!” Google wrote on their website.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve