In case his seven Grammys and extensive luxury watch collection didn’t give him enough bling in his life, and ballad singer extraordinaire John Mayer has taken it upon himself to design a jewelry line.
In partnership with New York jewelers George Frost, the singer has launched a unisex jewelry collection that looks exactly like you might expect jewelry to look like when designed by a guy who sings songs with titles like “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.”
Case in point: there’s a pendant chain with the words “Love Is a Verb” inscribed on it and secret messages hidden on some of the beaded pieces in morse code.
The piece will be sold on Mayer’s website and range from $50 – $195.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com