In case his seven Grammys and extensive luxury watch collection didn’t give him enough bling in his life, and ballad singer extraordinaire John Mayer has taken it upon himself to design a jewelry line.
In partnership with New York jewelers George Frost, the singer has launched a unisex jewelry collection that looks exactly like you might expect jewelry to look like when designed by a guy who sings songs with titles like “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.”
Case in point: there’s a pendant chain with the words “Love Is a Verb” inscribed on it and secret messages hidden on some of the beaded pieces in morse code.
The piece will be sold on Mayer’s website and range from $50 – $195.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was