In case his seven Grammys and extensive luxury watch collection didn’t give him enough bling in his life, and ballad singer extraordinaire John Mayer has taken it upon himself to design a jewelry line.
In partnership with New York jewelers George Frost, the singer has launched a unisex jewelry collection that looks exactly like you might expect jewelry to look like when designed by a guy who sings songs with titles like “Your Body Is a Wonderland” and “Daughters.”
Case in point: there’s a pendant chain with the words “Love Is a Verb” inscribed on it and secret messages hidden on some of the beaded pieces in morse code.
The piece will be sold on Mayer’s website and range from $50 – $195.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate