A new season of Fuller House is on its way, and it will land on screens in time for families to get together for holiday viewing.
Season two will debut on Dec. 9, Netflix announced on Wednesday. Star Candace Cameron Bure said on The View Wednesday the new season would cover several holidays. “We have a Halloween show, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and lots of family,” Bure said, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Fuller House was by all estimates a big commercial hit—Netflix doesn’t release ratings information, but industry analysis painted a very positive picture. The second season was ordered less than a week after season one premiered.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears