A new season of Fuller House is on its way, and it will land on screens in time for families to get together for holiday viewing.
Season two will debut on Dec. 9, Netflix announced on Wednesday. Star Candace Cameron Bure said on The View Wednesday the new season would cover several holidays. “We have a Halloween show, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and lots of family,” Bure said, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Fuller House was by all estimates a big commercial hit—Netflix doesn’t release ratings information, but industry analysis painted a very positive picture. The second season was ordered less than a week after season one premiered.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org