On Tuesday’s Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the host did just that, putting together a competition with guest and Deepwater Horizon actor Mark Wahlberg. In a large setup on New York’s Rockefeller Plaza, the two took turns seeing who could achieve optimum accuracy with summer’s final fruit.
To no one’s surprise, Marky Mark turned out to be naturally talented at the test of strength, casually hitting the central target rings without breaking a sweat and handily beating the host at his own game. It’s not quite watermelons exploding, but you have to give it to Fallon for consistently coming up with wacky ways to showcase his guests’ secret skills.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time