Stranger Things fans have long theorized that Steve Harrington, the rich meanie whose only redeeming quality was his hair, played by Joe Keery, must be the father of Jean-Ralphio Saperstein, Parks and Recreation‘s most spirited entrepreneur, played by Ben Schwartz.
To fulfill the Internet’s hopes and dreams, Schwartz confirmed the answer to this long-simmering question on the Late Late Show with James Corden in August. But the Jean-Ralphio actor really brought the fan theory home when he shared a video and snapshots of the pair on Tuesday night, and it’s the most important fake father-son photo series ever created. Cue up John Lennon’s “Beautiful Boy” and gaze at them shaving together like family.
Not only do their outfits match, but there’s also the irrefutable fact that they really do look alike.
See and watch below.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was