Three weeks ago, Lady Gaga finally released the single “Perfect Illusion” from her long-awaited forthcoming fifth album. On Tuesday night the music video dropped.
Summer officially ends this week, and the new video will have you pining for its return already. It’s a frenetic, sun-kissed montage seemingly set somewhere in the American West: we see Gaga driving through a desert in the late afternoon, interspersed with gorgeous shots of an outdoor concert.
The video already had half a million views by midnight on Tuesday.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was