Ri Ri will debut her spring/summer 2017 collection for Fenty Puma during Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday, September 28, with two presentations scheduled for 7:30 and 8:30 pm CEST.
For those who haven’t scored an exclusive invite or aren’t planning on jetting to France for the presentation, the show will also be livestreamed on Tidal a la Kanye West’s recent Yeezy 4 presentation; the livestream will also include exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes content.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was