Lin-Manuel Miranda is nothing if not resourceful. The Hamilton creator proved that he could make a musical out of even the most unorthodox materials when he crafted a musical for GQ, completely comprised entirely of tweets by Donald Trump.
While holding court on the top floor of a New York City sightseeing tour bus, Miranda sang tweets that the presidential candidate had written.
A choice example? “”Happy Thanksgiving to all–even the haters and losers” and other holiday greetings, which Miranda miraculously made sound like full-fledged songs for what the magazine titled, Trump the Musical.
You can watch Miranda sing his heart out below.
Read the full profile at GQ.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time