After nearly 12 years together and exchanging wedding vows in 2014, Brangelina is calling it quits.
Robert Offer, a lawyer for Angelina Jolie, confirmed that the star has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after two years of marriage, PEOPLE confirms. Offer cites “the health of the family” as the reason.
Jolie is also reportedly asking for physical custody of their six children — Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox — while asking that Pitt have visitation and joint legal custody, according to TMZ.
The couple met in 2004 while filming the action movie, Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma