During The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon gave Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton some helpful hints from kids who had some advice to help her clinch the presidency, including changing her hairstyle back to her 1994 ’do.
Another child had some social media advice for the former Secretary of State, “Advice number one, post less on Instagram. 200 posts in a month, that’s a lot.”
A 12-year-old wrote in to express her excitement at the possibility of a female president: “I would love for you to become president. But there is a wall called Donald Trump trying to stop you, but no, us women will not stand for it. It’s our job to gear up and knock down this wall and show that women have a place in this world.” To prove she knew her campaign-ad lingo, the author added: “P.S. I’m 12 and I approve this message.”
Watch the full clip above.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This