Game of Thrones became the most decorated scripted show in Emmys history Sunday, winning awards for Best Writing, Best Directing and Best Drama to bring the series’ all time total to 38. And while none of its nominated actors — Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Emilia Clark, Lena Headey and Maisie Williams — brought home an individual trophy, the cast still seemed to have an incredible time.
Here are a few of the highlights from their record-breaking night.
Clarke received an adorable note from Jimmy Kimmel’s mom. “Have fun tonight!,” it read. “Win or lose, your mom will always love you. Don’t get drunk. XOXOXO Joann (Jimmy’s mom).”
They all met Leslie Jones.
Harington hung out with Stranger Things’ Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown).
Sophie Turner and Williams showed off their Thrones-inspired matching tattoos.
There were some groupings we never knew we needed.
And others we never get tired of seeing.
Never change, Game of Thrones cast, never change.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List