Leslie Jones asked accounting firm Ernst & Young to use its talents to protect something more sensitive than the Emmys winners during a bit at the awards show Sunday night.
“I really appreciate all the hard work that you do. But let’s be real: Y’all are protecting something that nobody is trying to steal. Don’t nobody want to know about boring Emmy secrets,” said the Saturday Night Live star. “But since you’re good at keeping things safe, I’ve got a job for you: my Twitter account. Put that in the vault, please.”
“Y’all over here using your skills to protect best voiceover in a French sitcom. Meanwhile, I’m butt-naked on CNN. I just wanted to feel beautiful, y’all. Can a sister feel beautiful?” she asked the audience to cheers.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving