Leslie Jones asked accounting firm Ernst & Young to use its talents to protect something more sensitive than the Emmys winners during a bit at the awards show Sunday night.
“I really appreciate all the hard work that you do. But let’s be real: Y’all are protecting something that nobody is trying to steal. Don’t nobody want to know about boring Emmy secrets,” said the Saturday Night Live star. “But since you’re good at keeping things safe, I’ve got a job for you: my Twitter account. Put that in the vault, please.”
“Y’all over here using your skills to protect best voiceover in a French sitcom. Meanwhile, I’m butt-naked on CNN. I just wanted to feel beautiful, y’all. Can a sister feel beautiful?” she asked the audience to cheers.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This