1. Psychiatric drug advertising might be hurting patients.
By Joshua A. Krisch in Vocativ
2. Americans visit ancient ruins around the world. We should stop ignoring them here.
By Alex Mayyasi in Priceonomics
3. Could you time your workout to make you smarter?
By Melissa Pandika in Ozy
4. Why legalized medical heroin could slow the overdose epidemic.
By German Lopez in Vox
5. Why can’t universities offer a degree in sports?
By Roger Pielke Jr. in the New York Times
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space