Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump stopped by The Tonight Show on Thursday night to clarify his positions on a few key things.
Trump revealed some details about his eating habits, and his fast food meals. He explained that he eats fast food on the road, because he trusts it, or at least trusts the brands behind the burgers.
“At least you know what you’re getting,” he told Fallon. He also may like the anonymity that comes with ordering from fast food restaurants: “I don’t want to go into a restaurant and say, ‘Mr. Trump would like a hamburger to go,'” he said in the clip. “Now I don’t know what they’re going to do to that hamburger. If they like me, I’m happy. If they don’t like me…” He left the end of that thought up to your imagination.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement