Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump stopped by The Tonight Show on Thursday night to clarify his positions on a few key things.
Trump revealed some details about his eating habits, and his fast food meals. He explained that he eats fast food on the road, because he trusts it, or at least trusts the brands behind the burgers.
“At least you know what you’re getting,” he told Fallon. He also may like the anonymity that comes with ordering from fast food restaurants: “I don’t want to go into a restaurant and say, ‘Mr. Trump would like a hamburger to go,'” he said in the clip. “Now I don’t know what they’re going to do to that hamburger. If they like me, I’m happy. If they don’t like me…” He left the end of that thought up to your imagination.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving