The preview for the highly-anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey sequel — starring Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan — was watched 114 million times in the first 24 hours of its release, according to The Hollywood Reporter, 2 million more than the 112 million mark set by The Force Awakens.
Within the first hour of its debut, the Fifty Shades U.S. Facebook page alone had recorded more than 2.5 million views for the trailer. However, it was internationally that it truly shone, racking up 74.6 million total views across its 32 foreign markets.
Fifty Shades Darker is set to hit theaters Feb. 10.
Watch the trailer below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve