The Republican presidential nominee, whose segment airs Thursday night, sat and smiled as the talk show host ran his fingers through his locks at the end of the interview, according to the Associated Press.
Fallon had asked Trump for permission to do something un-presidential with him, saying that Trump could be commander-in-chief the next time he visits the show, the AP reports.
Trump tried to fix his coiffure afterwards but failed.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now