The Republican presidential nominee, whose segment airs Thursday night, sat and smiled as the talk show host ran his fingers through his locks at the end of the interview, according to the Associated Press.
Fallon had asked Trump for permission to do something un-presidential with him, saying that Trump could be commander-in-chief the next time he visits the show, the AP reports.
Trump tried to fix his coiffure afterwards but failed.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022