Wherever she is, Beyoncé draws a top-notch crowd. On Wednesday night, her stunning Formation World Tour made its second stop in star-studded Los Angeles — and like bees drawn to the Hive Queen’s honey, a slew of A-list celebrities made their way to Dodger Stadium to watch Beyoncé slay.
Laverne Cox, Katy Perry, Amy Schumer, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jennifer Lawrence led the charge, with appearances from stars like Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Vin Diesel, Christina Aguilera, Lea Michele… and even former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. In other words, Beyoncé’s celebrity fans were out in full force.
Amy Schumer, who it appears had excellent seats right near the stage, shared a video of Beyoncé’s powerful song “Freedom” — with a quick cut to Schumer herself, wearing glasses and a sweatshirt and fangirling to the performance (as she should).
Gwyneth Paltrow had more of a bird’s eye view of her friend in action onstage:
Laverne Cox took a selfie video as she danced along to “Diva” — right next to Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies” choreographer, Frank Gatson:
Lea Michele and her friends got into the selfie game, too.
Vin Diesel is officially a very cool dad; he took his young daughter to the show, marking her first concert. That will be a tough act to follow.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow