Wherever she is, Beyoncé draws a top-notch crowd. On Wednesday night, her stunning Formation World Tour made its second stop in star-studded Los Angeles — and like bees drawn to the Hive Queen’s honey, a slew of A-list celebrities made their way to Dodger Stadium to watch Beyoncé slay.
Laverne Cox, Katy Perry, Amy Schumer, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jennifer Lawrence led the charge, with appearances from stars like Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Vin Diesel, Christina Aguilera, Lea Michele… and even former Destiny’s Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. In other words, Beyoncé’s celebrity fans were out in full force.
Amy Schumer, who it appears had excellent seats right near the stage, shared a video of Beyoncé’s powerful song “Freedom” — with a quick cut to Schumer herself, wearing glasses and a sweatshirt and fangirling to the performance (as she should).
Gwyneth Paltrow had more of a bird’s eye view of her friend in action onstage:
Laverne Cox took a selfie video as she danced along to “Diva” — right next to Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies” choreographer, Frank Gatson:
Lea Michele and her friends got into the selfie game, too.
Vin Diesel is officially a very cool dad; he took his young daughter to the show, marking her first concert. That will be a tough act to follow.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This