Australian rugby player Meaalofa Te’o has an uncanny ability to mow down anyone in his path, and people worldwide are noticing.
Footage of many of his tries in rugby games show the nine-year-old plowing through crowds of other youths. He’s a member of the Sunbury United team in Melbourne, the Telegraph reports.
When an interviewer on Australia’s Channel Nine asked him his favorite part of the game, Te’o smiled and said “bumping people off.” He certainly knows his own strengths.
Watch the footage above to see Te’o throw other children thrown to the ground in the name of sport in a Canberra, Australia tournament.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization