Lindsay Lohan has been cooking up some career action in the U.K.
We mean that literally — the actress, who moved to Europe and is building a career comeback of sorts — revealed on her Instagram page that she will appear on the upcoming season of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s show Friday Night Feast.
Lohan looks thrilled with Oliver’s preparation of what People identifies as broccolini. Lohan’s use of the corn and lemon emojis in her caption certainly makes us wonder what’s beneath the crust of that pie.
Celebrities like Usain Bolt, Orlando Bloom and Ellie Goulding have also appeared on Jamie & Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast, which Oliver co-hosts with Jimmy Doherty.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating