Lindsay Lohan has been cooking up some career action in the U.K.
We mean that literally — the actress, who moved to Europe and is building a career comeback of sorts — revealed on her Instagram page that she will appear on the upcoming season of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s show Friday Night Feast.
Lohan looks thrilled with Oliver’s preparation of what People identifies as broccolini. Lohan’s use of the corn and lemon emojis in her caption certainly makes us wonder what’s beneath the crust of that pie.
Celebrities like Usain Bolt, Orlando Bloom and Ellie Goulding have also appeared on Jamie & Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast, which Oliver co-hosts with Jimmy Doherty.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time