Leave it to Stevie Nicks to steal everyone’s thunder.
The former leading lady of Fleetwood Mac graced the stage on the season finale of America’s Got Talent Wednesday night, delivering a flawless performance of the band’s classic hit “Landslide.”
Nicks, now 68, was introduced by AGT finalist Grace VanderWaal, this season’s prodigy singer-songwriter, entertainment news site Hollywood Life reports.
Nicks is “a true hero of inspiration,” the 12-year-old VanderWaal said, before turning the mic over to the master.
At the end of her gripping performance, the audience erupted as Nicks hit her high note and brought the judges to their feet for a standing ovation.
The soft-rock icon left the stage only after a few words of encouragement for her young fan-girl.
“I have to say she reminds me a lot of me in a lot of ways,” Nicks said of VanderWaal. “She’s got it… Whatever happens, Grace is going to the top.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time