Former President Bill Clinton is taking his wife’s place Wednesday during a campaign event in Las Vegas.
Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, had planned to speak at the College of Southern Nevada Cheyenne Campus but her husband will speak on her behalf as she recovers from pneumonia.
Clinton adjusted her schedule to catch up on rest after reports that she became overheated Sunday during a 9/11 memorial event in New York.
The candidates’ health has become a topic in the campaign, with Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump trading jabs over their medical records.
Watch Bill Clinton speak at the Las Vegas event above at 2 p.m. ET.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer